Thursday 20 May 2010

My First Blog!


So this is my first blog, I have no idea what I'm doing. I just clicked on Kim Kardshian's new website, which kinda had the same layout as a blog and thought fuck it ima make one!


I'm going to try and update it at least twice a week, right now my life's not that amazing... But anything good that pops up, you will be notified :)


But let me introduce myself.... Hii my name is Ashleigh Jadee & Im a young Photographer from East London. I've been doing Photography for over a year now, but going to change my style very soon. Around April times I did my first Photoshoot were I was the Model. I wouldnt call myself a Model ... Yet!


Hopfully in Septemeber I will be starting my Photo & Profession Make Up course, so I can add Make Up Artist to my list of jobs :)


Mmmm thats enough for now, hopfully your get to know me more by reading my blog, if not Google me :)


Also check out my websites




Also feel free to follow @Ashleigh_Jadee


Take Careeeee


Ashleigh Jadee

No comments:

Post a Comment